Here Comes Santa Claus…
The spirit of Christmas is all around us. See below for locations and more details:
Charleston, Dec. 7, 14, 21 from 5-8PM in support of Camp Happy Days || Greenville, Dec. 15, 6-9PM Kids Eat FREE || Kennesaw, Dec. 15 from 6-9PM in support of the Jerry Worthan Fund || N. Myrtle Beach, Dec. 17, 6-8PM, Kids Eat FREE || Surfside, Dec. 8, 6-8PM, Kids Eat FREE
FREE Basket of Croissants with donation:
Augusta, 11/8-12/8 || Columbia, 11/17-12/15 || Kennesaw, 11/27-12/15
Let Us Cater Your Pre-Holiday Feast
November 1-25: Duluth | Nov. 16-20: Augusta, Charleston & Greenville
>>Click here for menu<<
Saturday, October 31 & Sunday, November 1
Knock, Knock Boo’s There?
Kids in costume EAT FREE. Kids menu (10 & under), dine-in, with entree purchase.
ATLANTA (October 1, 2015) – CentraArchy Restaurants and Susan G. Komen for the Cure® are joining forces again in 2015 to help raise money this October as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For the fifth consecutive year, all 19 restaurants will sell the limited edition Pink Kiss dessert martini. The campaign has raised over $60,000 supporting uninsured men and women in their local communities with the necessary breast health services.
Throughout the month, 50% of the sales from the limited edition Pink Kiss dessert martini will be donated to local Susan G. Komen for the Cure® affiliates. The restaurants staff will also be donned in pink during the month, as well as the complimentary golf tees at New York Prime and Chophouse ‘47.
CentraArchy Restaurants – New York Prime, California Dreaming, The Tavern at Phipps, Chophouse New Orleans, Carolina Roadhouse, Joey D’s Oak Room, Chophouse ’47, Gulfstream Café and Fiesta del Burro Loco together with their guests are fighting the fight against breast cancer.
WE ♥ MOM
Mother’s Day | May 10th | Open at 10am
Reservations recommended. Click for contact info.
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Santa pictures and holiday festivities, including Elf on the Shelf!
- Duluth, Dec 7 from 11:30am-2:30pm FREE Kids Meal
- Charleston, Dec 8, 15, 22 from 5pm-8pm $5 donation to Camp Happy Days
- Surfside, Dec 10 from 5pm-7pm FREE Kids Meal
- N. Myrtle Beach, Dec 15 from 5pm-7pm FREE Kids Meal
- Kennesaw, Dec 18 from 6pm-9pm toy donations for Jerry Worthan Memorial.
Giving Back this Holiday Season
- Augusta thru 12/15: toy drive for Toys for Tots. Free Croissants.
- Columbia thru 12/15: toy drive for Toys for Tots. Free Croissants.
- Duluth thru 12/7: toy drive for Toys for Tots.
- Kennesaw thru 12/18: toy drive for Jerry Worthan Memorial. Free Croissants.